Feel like I'm at step one again

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
forever young 06

Re: Feel like I'm at step one again

Post by forever young 06 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:53 am

het THH , good seeing you on here. There is very little input from the older posters on here really miss them. my grandbaby has had something she ran a fever for like 4 or 5 days, having a cough and stopped up nose. I have been helping my daughter with her. I am going to hold out as long as I can for a good job, which down the road may have to do what ever.

My daughter is pregant again and she has sugar in her urine, she did the last time she was pregrant too. also my husband has high bloodsugars levels I am trying to keep him off sugar as he loves it and carbs too. they say with diet and excerise you can beat this so look at it that way.

THH

Re: Feel like I'm at step one again

Post by THH » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 am

Forever Young,
I miss them as well. I seam to go through times I come here. Sometimes reading others post helps me.

That bug is going around. I am over it but it did last a few days.

I made some drastic diet changes and made myself a little sick. You know that black and white thinking??? So I am evening out and trying to make better snack choices and buying some things different. I am making a actual effort! LOL...
I went to the doctor yesterday and my no.s already look better. I just have to make it a habit now and I will pass my Oct. blood test and probably feel better too. :D I have picked up 8 lbs. and have not been able to shed them. Low carb will do it I think.

Congratulations on the new grand-baby! You have some fun things going on in your life. I hear that it is kind of common with pregnancy to have sugar in the urine. I'm sure low carbs & low sugar will help anybody's health. It is just hard! :|

Good for you, something will come your way. Like you say you can always get some general job, but at least you can get one close to home and not tons of stress. Try enjoying not working at a job. It is a big change for most of us. ;)
I'm glad your here! ;)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”