Exercising..

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
tina martin

Re: Exercising..

Post by tina martin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 am

Good idea. No doubt it can help to share what we do. I have done 15 minutes of QiGong (a form of standing meditation) and 15 minutes sitting meditation. I consider that part of exercise.

Later I plan on doing some yoga to music and dumbbell lifts. Will also walk (30 minutes) as I do every day.

1254smit

Re: Exercising..

Post by 1254smit » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Okay everyone. I haven't been on here for a long time. i'm doing about 99.9% better. i can exercise and i can do so much (: If you need some advice message me. I have seen and went through some very hard things. i'm at the moment of writing about how anxiety took away my life and how i finally am recovery.. I laugh at some of the things i used to do. Exercising was hard for me. I lost so much weight from my panic attacks i was too scared to even exercise. Just simplystart out slow and tell yourself youre alright and that nothing bad is happening to you the feelings you get are just sensations and that these sensations have never KILLED anyone.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”