Recovered....there is hope for all!!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
genmaximus

Re: Recovered....there is hope for all!!

Post by genmaximus » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 pm

WoW...that is something else. That does give me great encouragement. That is the # 1 thing that I keep thinking. I will never been the same again...I will never be the way I was. This is what I have to get over is the fear itself.

rosebus

Post by rosebus » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Thanks Chantel,I know this post is old but I am new here and I and just starting the program.I have sufferend for over 24yrs with depression and anxiety.I have had anxiety bad for almost a year.I have tried different meds,most were for depression,I am in therapy,finally I got my therapist to understand that I am in anxiety not depression,he called my family Dr and had me put on an anxiety med,it worked great for 3 weeks,the day after July 4th I woke up in a bad anxiety mode.I am still in it.I suffer with it everyday.Cry almost daily.I also keep my 12 year old Grandson for 10 hours a day.Some days I try to hide as best I can that I am in anxiety,I dont want him to know it or see me.Had to call my husband one day to come over,but by the time he got there I was better.I have tried everything I am told to do.Antidepressants make me sick.I saw Lucindas ad on Tv and thought I would give it a shot.so far its not doing much.I have lost my handbook,have no idea what happened to it,but she is sending me another one {Thank you so much Ms Basset}.I am also deaf,went deaf in my fortys,but thats another story.I have a cochlear implant,I was so worried I wouldnt be able to hear tha Cd`s. I can hear most of it.Cant hear the relaxation Cd so will have to have my Daughter or someone tell me what she says on it.Im scared this isnt going to work cause my therapist doesnt know what else to do except for me to admit myself in the hospital.my niece was admitted years ago and she says I will never survive it.But it did help her.Sorry If Im rambling ,but I am just so tired of fighting this everyday of my life I dont know what to do.My husband has not been a big help for me.He says to stop all meds and do it my self.I have tried,didnt work,I am taking 2 anxiety meds now.Thanks for listening.Take care!!

patience99

Post by patience99 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi rosebus, I am so happy for u that u are using the program from StressCenter. Just take your time and take as much time on each lesson as you feel u need. One thing that helps so much is just to try to live in the moment. Present moment living!! Patience and practice. Anticipatory anxiety fearing your anxiety is going to last forever or what am I going to feel like tomorrow. Try to take out some paper and just write a grateful list or all of the positives u have in your life. Those are the things to dwell on. U get a free coachong call from StressCenter if u call the 800number and tell them u ordered the program. God bless I wish u peace.

rosebus

Post by rosebus » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks patience,I need to hear that right now Im not that hopeful!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”