Anyone want to?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
AndreaBabes

Post by AndreaBabes » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:02 pm

I really feel like I need a support partner or partners. I have a hard time doing the program with just myself, and when I have no motivation, I dont know what to do. I thought maybe if we each had one another it could benefit us both.

my email is fishypooandrea@hotmail.com
yahoo- andrea_babes20
Msn, use my email above.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:23 am

Andrea,
I will. I will write you at your email you listed.
Cathy

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:05 am

I will to Andrea. I am starting over today so I'll be on week 1. I understand how it can be hard to fit into our lives. I'm going to make a commitment today. I'll e-mail you soon. Take care.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:26 pm

Hi, I'd like to be in the group too!

hmccredy@verizon.net

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:54 pm

I'm on lesson 7 and the program is really helping me! I would really like to join a support group to get over my axiety from body symptoms. Latley I've been scared to death of this - I will just be sitting there and all of a sudden my body jolts and my breath gets taken away from me and I gasp. This just happens for a second and then it's gone. It's like my heart stops or something. If anyone has any of these feelings or knows what this is it would help me out so much!! It's such a weird feeling that it's hard to describe.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:17 pm

I would also like too. I am one who has trouble without the motivation of the group or friends.

Thanks!

Scott
strudo@gmail.com

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:23 am

This is such a great idea. Maybe we can all start at the same time and then somehow communicate with each other or meet on here. This will be so helpful

heavenlyangel013@aol.com

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:26 am

Anyone else?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:51 am

Hey there!! I would like to be in the group too. I have the program but I skip around an not really do it like am supposed to. I would like some motivation to keep on track, an meet some cool ppl along the way. Please fill free to E-mail me at vixen_julez@yahoo.com Thanks for any support :)

BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:30 am

well I never did get to the program this week. I hope you all are doing well. It's very hard for me to find the time right now. I'm hoping things will change soon so I can get to the program and become the person I want to be. Take care everyone and best wishes.
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”