Paranoia and OCD

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
Amy T.

Post by Amy T. » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 am

I'm going insane, can you really be paranoid about everything there is in life? At the moment I have a headache I've had off and on about 2 days, so I guess I'm having a brain anyurism and going to die. Next, I'm worried about this swine flu, my daughter and I were'nt feeling very well and of course I was terrified we had the swine flu. I was a little dizzy yesterday and was so afriad that I would drop my baby if I was standing up with her... just to name a few I've had the last 2 days... I need help is this program going to help me?

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 am

It sounds like you're dealing with a great deal of anxiety. I have found the program very helpful for my anxiety and OCD. The online version isn't too expensive. I definitely think it's worth a try.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 am

I'd suggest going through this program and while doing so, stay AWAY from the news at all costs.

Looks like the big swine flu scare has gotten a hold of you along with many others. More people die from the regular flu every year, and you treat swine flu the exact same way. It's mostly a big scare and making people very paranoid.

Stay healthy and keep your immunity up is the best advice.

And really, stay away from the news. Even if you see an article online, don't click on it.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”