OMG This Session was so good!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
BethDyess

Post by BethDyess » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

I really thought this session helped me see so many things.

The tall people story is so me. I do go around and clean alot.

So much that I got to the point I wouldn't allow myself to do anything fun until I did.

Now I am taking away many of the shoulds on my list.

It is going to take work though. Whoo...

Gosh going from store to store used to be a huge problem for me.

Finding things on a good sale also. lol..

The prefectist in me is not healthy..

It is hard I have always been the person everyone elese went to for money, a place to live and so much more in my family.

I never said no. I didn't want people to think I didn't like them.

This session is amazing...

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 pm

It really is a great session, I know when i listen to the lesson cd that I feel much more relaxed...there is so much pressure in the expectations we put on ourselves.

It's great you are making alot of progress, i've seen a few of your posts and I can definately see that you are one of the ones who is going to recover. You are very positive about the experience of the program and what it has to teach.

Keep it up,

Mike

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Thankyou for your comment.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:47 am

I also found this weeks session very helpful. It was straightforward, but definetly got the point across. I can already say that is has already made a difference on my self-esteem.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 am

I am a little behind in the program. It was a little hard for me to move on from session 3, I realize from this session, it was the perfectionist in me. I wanted to grasp everything before I could move on. It was me creating too high of expectations on myself. Well, I know now that I need to work on my attitude and expect less to receive more. I am so motivated, and this session is right on target for me.

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”