Up and down and up and down

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
creamcheesepuff

Up and down and up and down

Post by creamcheesepuff » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Slumping again......moved from my homestate in November.....came to Vermont and BOY, it never stopped snowing!!!!
I love snow...but when you are alone and are unemployed, have one friend who is 30 minutes away its the pits.
All I feel like doing is sleeping and eating and have still have a house to organize!!!!! I know I expect myself to get more done, epecially since all its doing is snowing but my Cabin fever is up to 110 degrees!!!!!!!! I dont know anyone yet here, they are either working or out. I do have neighbors. I was EXPECTING my neighbors to welcome me with open arms here........yea....right......the people are nice but ITS THE DARN SNOW!!!! Cant wait till SPRING!!!!!!!!

Paisleegreen

Re: Up and down and up and down

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi Creamcheese! Long time, no see! ;) I'm so sorry about all the snow you're getting and the cabin fever. I'm the same way, I'm dealing with my anxiety pretty well these days, but now don't have as much energy to get things cleared up. Although, I did take a long road trip with DH to visit a sister who was in trouble. She is a "collector" and is fearful of being evicted from her trailer. I had a good trip w/ DH and we discussed a few things, so things are a bit better than before. But my sister's woes wore on me. I've been lying low for the past few days or so. I hope spring comes early for you soon. Paislee

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”