What helped me make a 180 degree change in my life.

Share your successes with others
egriff

Re: What helped me make a 180 degree change in my life.

Post by egriff » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:29 pm

JR5 wrote:
egriff wrote:Thx time sure is flying by this year :o
No doubt! I just read a bunch of your welcome back notes and they are dated last August??? How can it almost be June of the next year already. I guess time does fly when you are having fun because I am enjoying my life more than ever these days. Still that's no excuse for such long absences here :( I am going to try and check in more frequently to pay it forward like all of you who helped me when I was down and almost out. I miss you all and will always be appreciated of your support even when I disappear for months or more at a time.
You are just getting old....Kidding! You are always welcome here whether it's often or sparingly. Your input is always interesting :)

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:10 pm

egriff wrote:
JR5 wrote:
No doubt! I just read a bunch of your welcome back notes and they are dated last August??? How can it almost be June of the next year already. I guess time does fly when you are having fun because I am enjoying my life more than ever these days. Still that's no excuse for such long absences here :( I am going to try and check in more frequently to pay it forward like all of you who helped me when I was down and almost out. I miss you all and will always be appreciated of your support even when I disappear for months or more at a time.
You are just getting old....Kidding! You are always welcome here whether it's often or sparingly. Your input is always interesting :)
Ditto except the getting old part :lol:

egriff

Post by egriff » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Chrissy you don't always have to one up me :o
But I like a challenge so its okay :P

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Was not meaning to be competitive :oops:

WW

Post by WW » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 pm

You can certainly say that again... But it beats those days that seemed like they would never end, before i started getting well :D

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm

WW wrote:
You can certainly say that again... But it beats those days that seemed like they would never end, before i started getting well :D
Amen to that!
But I still can't believe we are in the holiday season already ;)

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm

That's odd, I got a notification that there was a reply to me on this thread and the last post on it was still an old one of mine?
I hope everyone's year is off to great start and I would love to hear from all my friends on here when you get a chance. Sorry I have not posted in a few months but I will try and check in more often... Busy,busy,busy these days lol!

WW

Post by WW » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi Chrissy, that's odd about the notification but I think that has happened to me on here once or twice before too. I just assumed it was spam that got deleted?
Always great to hear from you and thanks for the well wishes. I am doing outstanding and hope you are too? I just assume you are off traveling when I don't hear from you for an extended period. When you don't hear from me it's usually because I got self absorbed and lazy :oops:

egriff

Post by egriff » Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

I just had a phantom reply notification myself a second ago? I think it is probably because of a deleted post or spam? Hope you guys are doing well. I am doing great :D

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 pm

WW wrote:Hi Chrissy, that's odd about the notification but I think that has happened to me on here once or twice before too. I just assumed it was spam that got deleted?
Always great to hear from you and thanks for the well wishes. I am doing outstanding and hope you are too? I just assume you are off traveling when I don't hear from you for an extended period. When you don't hear from me it's usually because I got self absorbed and lazy :oops:
LOL, your last line cracked me up! I guess that's my problem too :lol: