Spirit Wars

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
Remaerdgrl

Spirit Wars

Post by Remaerdgrl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 am

Hello!
God is good ALL the time! I am just one of the many people who loves Jesus who is battling with this anxiety thing, and I am sure that if you are a Christian you know that this is more than just fear, its a distraction from becoming all that we are created to be in Jesus.
One thing that I have found really useful as I have been going through the program, is a book by an amazing Christian man who is a pastor of a church in Redding California, called Bethel Church. His name is Kris Vallotton and the book is called "Spirit Wars" and he has experience much of what you and I are experiencing, with a spiritual reality on it. I believe that with this program and with this book many people will see not only the battle that we face with ourselves but also the battle that is raging in the spiritual world as well. This book really has been so motivational for me and I know it can help many others as well. Here is a link to the book, or you can google or try amazon.com. Hope that this can help some of you christains in understanding what is going on in the invisible realm. Bless you all with the Righteousness, Peace and Joy of Jesus! God has good plans for you, He loves you and your on an amazing journey that will help you to grow closer to your maker! Blessings!

http://kvministries.com/spirit-wars-kris-vallotton

LyndaLu

Re: Spirit Wars

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Thanks for the recommendation ! After suffering from anxiety and depression for quite a few years now, if not almost
my entire life, I am learning that faith is almost a requirement for recovery. I am starting to begin to realize that
something else is needed in my journey toward becoming as healthy and happy as I can be. Lynda