Anxiety & Depression Poem

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Rose l

Post by Rose l » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:37 pm

I’m tired of feeling all this pain but who’s fault is it they say I’m to blame to think I can stir up so much misery truly remains to me a mystery…I lay down all day lately and I have no desire to even get up please Lord help me I’m stuck… I don’t understand how this truly began but I know that it was never my plan… I’m doing my best to get well but anyone who saw would say I’m living in a shell with all this fear that’s inside of me it’s only obvious I scare easily... Sometimes I hate to sit outside at night because what brews inside just isn’t right I look at the dark sky and wonder why it makes me feel so afraid inside…The morning sun should be nice but it annoys me and stings my eyes…I was not always like this and I’m dying to change I just hope I’m not truly going insane… Anxiety and depression wow what a struggle but I know in my heart I’ll burst out of this bubble… This bubble of fear that brings me to tears…This bubble of doubt that makes me want to run out…I know I can and will change…Just to feel free of fear will bring me to tears (joyful tears), a dream come true after all of these years.. :)

silverfly

Post by silverfly » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:43 pm

Good stuff. Writing is fun right? :)
-Nick

Bumble Bee

Post by Bumble Bee » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:02 pm

I enjoyed your poem... I write also. You are very talented. I'm new here and I look forward to reading more.

Kita

Post by Kita » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 am

I thought ur poem was nice. I really understood what you are feeling at the time you wrote.Trust me i know the feeling. this is my second time in the program and it has done tremendous wonders on my life. Just stay positive and strong.
SHAKITA

Alice Timms

Post by Alice Timms » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:34 pm

I read your poem and thought it was great. It took a lot of courage to write what your heart was feeling. I am a new member also and look forward to releasing my fears and aniexty also. Keep us posted on how you are doing. God Bless you. :)

Rose l

Post by Rose l » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:09 pm

Thank you all for reading my truth! I am now on lesson 7 and I truly understand this great program! I've been blessed to stick with it and truly apply the skills! I slack off occasionally but I get back on track… I'm not perfect but I believe God blesses the ones who try! I feel so much better already and I know anyone who really applies the skills will do great!
I wish everyone the best and stick with it!!!

Hitch

Post by Hitch » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:57 am

where do I start, this site is not friendly to me

sakeena083

Re: Anxiety & Depression Poem

Post by sakeena083 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 am

Very nice poem Rose may I share it with others. I understand your poem completely. I feel the same way.

Nanner823

Post by Nanner823 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Very nice Rose, I write also. Also new, if any of you have facebook and want to find me, feel free.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I love your poem! Paisleegreen :mrgreen:

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”