Returning participant

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Vluppi123

Returning participant

Post by Vluppi123 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:14 am

Hello, my name is Vincent. Very excited to be here again. :D The first time I had purchased the program was back in 2006, I was 18 years old. My mental condition led me to believe at the time that i had some generalized anxiety. So after seeing a commercial, I purchased the program. I was very thrilled to learn that others were going through the same thing I was and came through it. But unfortunately, after a few weeks of feeling better I swiped it under the rug and went on with life. Which was a huge mistake. Prior to this, I had such a hard grasp on the condition that I dropped out of high school for fear of what others thought of my condition and sought out a psychiatrist and a therapist. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 and general/social anxiety which is still very informative to hear. Yet for many years I have been through a dozen medications, many different professionals ,I still feel like I don't have those necessary skills that are described within this program. I believe I have those personality traits described in this chapter as perfectionism, high expectations, or being a people pleaser can contribute to my social/ general anxiety. As for my bipolar, regulating my moods is very important, so related to anxiety, my stress needs to be managed better. For these reasons I am so glad and thankful for remembering that this program exist. Thank God. I hope to finish chapter 2 now, wish me luck!! :D

coachchris

Re: Returning participant

Post by coachchris » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:00 pm

Hello Vincent!

Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your story!
I am confident the tools and truths in the program will help you with your goal of heathy self-management.
I love your positive attitude too. Keep us posted on your progress and what you are growing through.

Many Blessings on your journey.
Please reach out if you need anything
Coach Chris

Vluppi123

Re: Returning participant

Post by Vluppi123 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:40 am

Thankyou

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”