hi

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
mkat

hi

Post by mkat » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 am

Help! I am wanting to do the program again. I bought the program years ago in 2006 and it helped when I did it. I am wanting to do the program again. I keep starting week one and have a hard time moving on from that because I don't have a lot of motivation and poor concentration skills, etcetera. Maybe if I have accountability and talk to people on the forums it will help. All i need is a little push from people and to know that there is support out there.
Anyone have some motivation tips or encouragement or anything like that? Maybe Someone else wants to start the program together with me and we can do daily check ins or something like that? Im just brainstorming some ideas.
I'm so grateful for the group chats. I have been doing those in the morning and that helps me a lot. and I have been in small doses reading stuff from the workbooks and listening to the recordings.
Okay, well, I'll check in again tomorrow. I will listen to some of the tapes and read workbooks today.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”