Stepping forward towards a new me forever!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Kimberley MB

Stepping forward towards a new me forever!

Post by Kimberley MB » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:51 am

Hello I'm Kimberley MB, I have read through session one in the section where people who are suffering from anxiety , complain about some of these body sensations, when I first started this program I had more than all of those sensations and now I'm less than half thanks to what I've learned. Also what I find very interesting to , is the certain personality traits that we have adopted from when we were younger children, I can honestly say that I have all 15. Mine is not so much depression, my condition is more overthinking and worrying, anxiety ,body sensations. I look forward to hearing from new beginners and old beginners starting over again on session 1.

ANDRE.W2

Re: Stepping forward towards a new me forever!

Post by ANDRE.W2 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:55 pm

I don't really know where I am in the program but I know that once I stop procrastinating and daydreaming that things in this program will work, I started the program in around 2010 and I enjoy it but find it hard concentrating and staying with it regularly as with all else. I appreciate how u said those that are old in the program start over again, I always need fresh starts.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”