I'm Glad to Support If You're Starting This Program Too

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
steven033

I'm Glad to Support If You're Starting This Program Too

Post by steven033 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi, I'm Steven. I just started this program and noticed that there are very few up-to-date posts. I'm planning to just give at least a weekly update in each weekly session. If you leave an update in the weekly session as well, I'm glad to offer encouragement/support. I'll check the week I'm on and a few weeks prior to see if anyone else is giving updates. All the best to you!

Steven.

Kasher18

Re: I'm Glad to Support If You're Starting This Program Too

Post by Kasher18 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:02 am

Nice to "meet" you Steven! I'm starting session 3 on Monday so it sounds like we are in about the same place. I am looking forward to seeing your reflections and will post mine as well. Have a great weekend!

Kasher

steven033

Re: I'm Glad to Support If You're Starting This Program Too

Post by steven033 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Thanks Kasher! Good work over there. I didn't get as much done this past week as I would have liked to, but I'm starting session 3 today as well. I feel there are some changes so far and took some good steps last week. I hope your week went well also. I'm going to try and post my progress in Session 2. Glad to be taking this journey with you. Have a great week!

Steven

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”