Another Round

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
jmali695

Another Round

Post by jmali695 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:53 pm

I've gotten part way through the program on several occasions now, but have never been able to finish it fully. Lesson 10 was the furthest I've been and I was feeling great, but had a lot going on in my life after graduating college. I left the program by the wayside and eventually slipped back into my old depressive habits. I'm giving it another shot now after a year and a half. I need something new and exciting to grab onto to keep my interest. I know all of the early lessons by heart and it's hard to stay motivated when you already know what is coming. Any input on whether the weekly coaching webinar is worthwhile? Suggestions about other supplements to the program would be appreciated. Wish me luck!

coachchris

Re: Another Round

Post by coachchris » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi J-this is Coach Chris from the coaching team. So glad to have you back around. You said you got through lesson 10 and you know the previous lesson all by heart. That's amazing! I have found that the lessons 11-15 are the more proactive lessons. They help us to keep stress from becoming anxiety again. Why don't you do a quick review of the first 10 lessons-just the ones you felt were really helpful for you and then hop right into lesson 11? Commit to finishing the lessons out and then go back and start with lesson one again. I think you will be very happy with the tools and truths you learn.

You wondered if the webinar would be helpful and obviously I would recommend them ( I lead them along with Coach Janine :lol: ) but I think also you would love the additional e-lessons that come with the webinar and the one free coaching call. We would spend an hour with you on the coaching call and customize the program to insure you get the results you are looking for.

I hope this helps.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
bootcamp@stresscenter.com
Coach Chris

jmali695

Re: Another Round

Post by jmali695 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:41 am

Hi Coach Chris, thank you for the response. I am going through the program again from the beginning. I'll be finished up session 2 this Sunday and starting on 3. I've tried to jump into some of the later sessions on previous attempts and found it too hard to take everything on at once. I'm doing great so far and I feel confident this will be the time I finish the program. I don't think I was REALLY committed to doing all of the practice activities on previous attempts, but now I realize how important the repetition is. I will continue to consider the coaching sessions as I go through the next couple lessons. If I feel like I need a push or I'm stuck on something I may take advantage of the coaching. Thanks again and wish me luck!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”