Spontaneous Panic Attacks

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Mickey83

Spontaneous Panic Attacks

Post by Mickey83 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 am

Hello All!

I am reaching out to any and all who still have random panic attacks. Spontaneous attacks. The ones where the adrenaline rips through your nervous system, colliding with your brain; and that portion only lasts for about a millisecond. However, the aftermath is all the negative emotional and downing sensations, which can last almost all day.

My questions range from how do you get rid of these, and is this just because I am taking on my panic or doing something wrong? I guess I am trying to rate how I'm doing with the program. I haven't had on of these spontaneous attacks in almost a week but am still waiting for it to occur. The generalized anxiety is still there and when that has its strength, I can talk & distract myself away. Just scared of having the random ones but also hoping that by practicing with the normal ones I will be able to rid myself of their plight on me as well.

Any thoughts, questions, concerns, or critiques?

randy c.

Re: Spontaneous Panic Attacks

Post by randy c. » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:21 pm

dont anticipate the next one.that causes anxiety by itself.practice your six steps and use the relaxation cd.i still have general anxiety but the awful panic attacks have gone away. check out the forums and chat room. :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”