Empowering Group Program Run-through

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Ninjafrodo2

Re: Empowering Group Program Run-through

Post by Ninjafrodo2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:38 pm

unrealistic...meaning distorted thoughts that are not based in reality, the thoughts you would do with the thought replacement.

Well maybe you'll find out through the process as you start to feel better and see things differently.

Lesson 2 thread;
http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 63&t=30298

niksmooth

Post by niksmooth » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Hello all -
I just posted my own subject of anyone wanting to do this with me and then I saw this post. I need all the support and reassurance I can get. I have had this program for over 15 years...3 different sets and haven't finished it once!! I want to feel alive and not struggle through each day. Hope I can join in!

THH

Post by THH » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 am

niksmooth,
You are welcome to join in! We just did session one, moving to session 2. We start a new lesson each Monday. So on Monday look for the next one down on the list. On session one we each wrote a little about our selves. You can keep this lesson 1 open and write here to do session 1 if you like. Good to have you with us.

niksmooth

Post by niksmooth » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Ok, sounds like a plan to start a new session each Monday. Since I have started the program numerous times, I think I can jump to lesson 2 tomorrow and be on track by Monday to start lesson 3 :) I appreciate you letting me join in! We can do this! I am from Minnesota and am 36 years old (female). Today was a funk day and of course I cried like I do every day. With winter almost here, I need to get some sort of schedule and pull out of this rut. Well, I need to get my program papers organized. Will check in tomorrow. Everyone have a great evening 8-)

sarahj1234

Post by sarahj1234 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey, my name is Sarah, I started this program about a month ago, and have started to hit a wall. I didn't realize until I started the program that I've probably suffered from anxiety since I was a little kid, but it got really bad this past fall, after I came home from living abroad. I was having anxiety attacks almost constantly and couldn't eat because of a fear of getting sick. I am still struggling daily with that. I would love to have some support and connect with some of you.

THH

Post by THH » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:05 pm

I just seen these post, sorry. We are starting session 10 on Monday, your welcome to join in down there. :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”