today I start

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
mkat

today I start

Post by mkat » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been isolating lately, so I'm forcing myself to at least post a message on this forum. I did this program back in 2006. It was very helpful for me, but I feel like I need to do the program again. There has been a lot of resistance in me in following through with doing the program, but I need to do it. I need to set my priorities straight. Feeling good is really very important to me, so I'm going to just do the program and give it my all.
I deal with both anxiety and depression. It really gets in the way of me doing the things that I want to be doing with my life. I hope that I can work through it. I want to dedicate myself to this program for the next 15 weeks because I am so worth it.

Today, March 11, 2013, I have made the decision to do the Combatting Stress and Depression Program program! Yay for my healing and feeling good!!!

- Michelle

feelingbetter01

Re: today I start

Post by feelingbetter01 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:27 am

You're post is inspiring. My anxiety also gets in the way of me doing things. It's like a really tall wall I can't get around. Your motivation to start the program again and excitement make me feel like getting this program was the right thing for me. Good luck to you and thanks!

spazz375

Re: today I start

Post by spazz375 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

I have been dealing with anxiety for over 25 years. I am better now than I was then but still have a long way to go. I have done other therapy and heard about this one on the radio. I'm not sure I will keep it because of the cost. Not alot of work right now and one reason is the problem with my anxiety. I clean houses and am afraid to go to some of them alone so therefore I have turned work down. Right now I am going to do the 14 day trial and see how it goes.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”