new at this

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
susie56

new at this

Post by susie56 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi everyone my name is Susie. One of my problems is driving by myself,I hav'nt drove by myself over 10 years. I always have someone with me or I depend on other people to take me somewhere. When I want to go to see my grandchildern, I have to worry about finding someone to take me. They live about an hour and a half from me. I get mad at my husband,cause he thinks I can just jump in the truck an go. I hav'nt told him about the CD,s yet.
My other problem is being by myself at night when my husband has to work, I do talk myself into a panic attack. I take pills for my Anxiety and Fears, I have been on them about 20 years and I'm tired of it. I think I just take them now out of habbit. I don't even let myself going into a panic attack, I really can't say when the last on I had,cause I take the pill before I have one. I started listen to the CD,S. I'm trying to change my way of thinking. Any out there that I could go through this with.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”