New

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
RobertBridgeman

New

Post by RobertBridgeman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 am

Hey everyone. I've just started this program. I am 20 years old and I've had anxiety to some degree since I was about 8. I finally decided to get help for it because I didn't like the route of medications. I am currently working out everyday, and I have cut out all caffeine. I only drink water, milk, orange juice, etc. I am also talking with a professional as to appropriate ways to deal with the anxiety. Anyways, I was wondering, how long into the program did it take for you to start seeing a difference? I know it is a process, but after listening to the first step I was thinking to myself that I had already heard all of this before. I am a nursing major and have heard a lot about the side of chemicals and such flowing through your body when you go into "fight or flight mode." Anyone have any suggestions or comments about how this program worked for you, or how you have dealt with your anxiety? Thanks so much!

Alejo88

Re: New

Post by Alejo88 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Hey man, I'm also doing the program now for about the 8th time because I keep stopping when I'm feeling better.

In between session 4-5 is when I started to feel better and then I quit...and started to feel crappy again.
This time I'm really taking the program seriously I've even joined the forums for the first time. Word of advice don't quit halfway through ;) .
A signature...what if people don't like it?!?! >.<

RobertBridgeman

Re: New

Post by RobertBridgeman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks a lot! I need to keep perservering! Its tough and i know its a process. I'm impatient and want to feel better now, but I know i can do it! THis wont beat me! God is looking out for me :) Thanks for your support!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”