back on track

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
CarolM

back on track

Post by CarolM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:41 pm

So thankful for this website forum and glad to write that i'm back on track. Halfway thru Week 1 and really making an effort this time. Completed more of the suggestions for week 1 in the last few days then i ever had before. Not perfect ;) but that's the point I don't have to be. Really beginning to enjoy the relaxation tape. I'm on my way again. Don't ever want to give up on myself no matter how many times it takes me. Also reducing sugar a lot and started exercising which really feels good to do. Anyway glad to be here with everyone and look forward to the journey.

valchichiboy

Re: back on track

Post by valchichiboy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey, Just re-started the program myself. I'm on day 5 of the attack anxiety and depression program. I wish for your continued success!!! :)

CarolM

Post by CarolM » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 pm

thanks! you to!!

DepressedDoc

Post by DepressedDoc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi, just started back on this program myself. I hope I stick with it this time. I just really really want to feel better. Good luck.

CarolM

Post by CarolM » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:02 pm

same here. we can do it! one day at a time

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 am

Hey Everyone,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. Great to see you all starting out the year setting goals and moving forward. Be patient and celebrate every little success. We have a free coach chat on Fridays from 12-1pm and Sunday 9-10pm in the mini-chat room. It's a great time to ask question and connect with others who are really committed to change and growth.

Feel free to private message me or email me at stresscoachmattice@gmail.com. We can also schedule a free coaching call if you would like to talk.

We are here to help.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”