Time to try again

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
CarolM

Time to try again

Post by CarolM » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:01 pm

I tend to stop and start so i'm starting up again. i feel positive about it and look forward to making it thru this time with the forum group. glad to be here. :|

Mel NY

Re: Time to try again

Post by Mel NY » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 pm

I am restarting the course after having done well with it back in 2008. Now, with recurrence of anxiety and new moderate depression. Finding the initial DVD affirming and curious to redo the course and hoping for renewed success to get my life back! Numerous complications in my life, including injury possibly cutting short my athletic career, unemployment, weight gain, severe family problems, etc. Here we go...

coachjanine

Post by coachjanine » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 am

Hey Carol and Mel,

This is Janine , a coach from StressCenter. Stay with it! I did the program once by myself and I felt much better, but decided to go through it again with a coach from the StressCenter.com. For me, it gave me the extra support that I needed to overcome the generalized anxiety disorder that I suffered from. I overcame my fears 13 years ago and have been living a happy, peaceful life. If you ever feel like a working with a coach, I am here to help. You deserve to be happy.

CarolM

Post by CarolM » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 pm

thanks both of you for writing. the support means so much to me! :)

katie12

Post by katie12 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Hi there-
I too, am restarting... I got the program a couple years ago, did some of the sessions and had felt better.. so I stopped. Now I seem to be having more trouble so am restarting. This time going to follow it closely. Fingers crossed. I want to be able to be at peace and happy with myself, and not anxious/nervous throughout the day
How is it working out for you?

willpass79

Post by willpass79 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 pm

I m starting program again too. Did about 4 weeks back in 2000 with great success. Felt great for 10 years, but had some major stressful events that lasted for several years. Redid program couple of years go and had great success but stopped after 5 weeks. Got back into old stress habits again and am going for round three. I truly believe program works and just takes some time. Good luck all.

csimmons

Post by csimmons » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Hello everyone! I'm restarting the program again after suddenly feeling overwhelmed by fear and anxious worry. I completed the program in its entirety back in 2010. Now I feel it's important to repeat the program and hopefully cement what I already know from having previously completed the program. I can't live feeling afraid and vulnerable! Wish me luck. :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”