New To the peer support

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Lolly3333

New To the peer support

Post by Lolly3333 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello.
I am new to the support seesions and not sure what to do. Can someone help me out? :D

coachchris

Re: New To the peer support

Post by coachchris » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:07 am

Hi Lolly3333,
Welcome to the support forums! We're glad you are here and celebrate your courage to move toward change in your life!

There is no right or wrong way to approach the forums. I would spend some time just looking for positive comments that are helpful for what you are going through. You can use the search box in the right corner to look up specific topics. For instance some people just search the word 'support' to look for others who want to partner with them as they go through the program.

Feel free to private message be if you need anything at all. I am a coach here at the StressCenter.com and am happy to be of help.
We also do free coaching calls, if you would like to set that up just click the PM tab to the right of the this post and we can get you on our coaching schedule.

Here to help,
Coach Chris

Jlk

Re: New To the peer support

Post by Jlk » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi, I suffer from chronic anxiety and depression, ptsd, agoraphobia, and a panic disorder. I have lack of parents, its been that way my whole life, ivee been beaten, abused mentally and phsically by my mentally ill mother, I recently stopped therapy, due to lack of resourcesI am new to the peer support forums.i am starting the program for a second time, though the fist time, I didntget past session three. So I am hoping that being a part of the forum will keep me involved.i need motivation because I dont get it anywhere, no comfort,, no support or posiivity. Over the years I have draged myself through college, physically sick, and I had to go no matter how anxious, and I recently received my aa degree kicking and screaming way way through.im now working at my second job,ever, im 23 yrs old. And I am struggeling to get through life peacefully and wout fear and the panic response. So thats part of my story, this isnt easy putting mysekf outhere but im done living this way, im rdy to learn how to live peacefully

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”