guidebook

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
rosebus

guidebook

Post by rosebus » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:19 am

Hi can anone here tell me if the guide book and the workbook that Luncida keeps talking about is the same book or is the workbook a completely different book?If so I dont have the workbook.Thanks!Im on Session one and starting two.So far not helping.I ma really in am anxiety mode ,have beem for months.Went to my grandkids Graduation party and had to come home in the middle of it.I felt like an idiot,but I knew if I stayed I would start crying uncontrolably and didnt want all those people to see me.I take care of my 12 year old Grandson while his parents work and its for 9 to 10 hrs a day.I have this coming week off and was hoping to get real busy with this program.Thanks!!

coachchris

Re: guidebook

Post by coachchris » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 am

Hi Rosebus,

Yes, they are the same :)

You're going to have a good week!

Coach Chris

deb123

Re: guidebook

Post by deb123 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:55 am

rosebus, I know this is an old post, but all those things and chaning yourself with this program would make anyone anxious!

Plus I think we become more anxious at first because we start to recogonize our anxiety symptons. I started this program over now and I realized I had more anxiety because I knew what my symptons were. Now it's better.

I hope you kept going on with the program.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”