Does any one have heart problem with anxieity?

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
tlk95

Does any one have heart problem with anxieity?

Post by tlk95 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Since I was 24 I have experienced heart rythum problems. I have experienced tachacardia which got up to 249 BPM, atriel fibrulation, and atriel flutter. I often wounder if it was due to the extreme amount of stress I was under since a young age, but anyway. I wnt through StressCenter for anxiety years ago and it helped so much with my anxiety so well that I thought that I did not need it anymore. I got rid of the program. I am 35 and bought tghe program again and have had 2 heart ablations of which the last one was April 18, 2012. I have had a few outbreaks since then of atriel flutter. My heart rate has gotten up to 150BPM. I have been suffering anxiety every day. I am going to a university to have it checked out and possable 3d procedure. Does any one else suffer from heart problems and experience anxiety? Oh, spelling is'nt that great.

coachchris

Re: Does any one have heart problem with anxieity?

Post by coachchris » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi Tlk95,

I have had several coaching clients who have had heart ablation performed. It is good that you are using your StressCenter.com tools to help decrease stress and partner with your physician recommendation. I think I am hearing that you don't want to add more adrenalin to this situation. That you want to stick with the facts. Follow your Dr's directions and don't let your thoughts wonder off into whatif thoughts in a negative direction.

We are here to support you! I had some tachycardia in my late 20's and mid 30's that was all stress related. The program has given me the tools stay away from that now. Glad to hear you are using it again.

Be sure to use your relaxation cd too. Let us know how your next Dr. visit goes.

Warmly,
Coach Chris

tlk95

Re: Does any one have heart problem with anxieity?

Post by tlk95 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Thank You Coach Chris. I need all the support I can get, :D

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”