Getting to know a new member

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
taco161

Getting to know a new member

Post by taco161 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 am

Hi my name is Nick Ramsey and I live in Burlington, WA. Come live here if you like the rain Anyway I had my first anxiety and panic attack when I was a sophomore in high school in 2007. It got so bad I felt so scared, nervous. I would be tense in my chest and I be okay in the morning and at night. I had no problem sleeping. It would build throughout the day until it's peak around 5pm. I was always crying every day. At times I felt like I was bloated, couldn't breath as i thought and felt like I was going to choke. I was put on Prozac and it worked for a while and I relapsed so my doctor had to increase the dose until i reached 30 milligrams. A couple years ago my panic symptoms worsened so the doctor put me on Klonopin and the doctors would increase the dose until I reach 2 milligram pill three times a day. So far this has worked. I have not a full blown panic attack in a year. I' don't feel the anxiety I used to have every day. I purchased this program four months ago and so far it helps me to express feelings in a great way, do the breathing exercise when I feel stressed and to relax 2-3 times a day. Anybody who needs advice or wants to talk send me something because of the type of person that loves to listen and help others especially from our experiences and challenges during my first few days of anxiety coming into my life.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”