Hope this program works for me

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
dougm

Hope this program works for me

Post by dougm » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi,

my name is Doug, I'm 51 yrs olds and I've been struggling with knee injuries this year, which has set off anxiety, panic attacks and insomnia. I'm normally such a functional person, married raised two children (17 & 21), electronic engineer, christian,,, but every since these struggles with my knee have set of a time bomb that has allways been inside.

I'm just starting the program, and I totally relate with the typically personality traits in tape 1. My insommina is so bad right now I'm considering startinging Trazodone for 90days. If anyone has some experience please advise.

I'll be reading the posts and hope to share my experiences with you guys. Hope I sleep tonite.

God Bless us, that this program would make us whole again. Use this program to fill us with peace and joy.

dougm

Re: Hope this program works for me

Post by dougm » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi this is Doug,

sometimes I think my knee joint pain is not healing, because I'm so panicky and stressed out and my body is always tense and not relax. Has anyone had this before?

dougm

Re: Hope this program works for me

Post by dougm » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:46 am

Ok, I've identified with the symptoms of GAD and mild depression. I want to make my case that I wouldn't be anxious if my knee were healed, but maybe that's keeping me unhealthy. I'm starting week two.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”