Starting again

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
CarolM

Starting again

Post by CarolM » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi All. Starting again. Have started a bunch of times but never got myself thru the whole thing. My goal is to get thru it this time. Looking forward to the journey. :)

Iwillbebetter

Re: Starting again

Post by Iwillbebetter » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 pm

You can do it :) This is my 2nd try getting all the way :) Finally made it past where I stopped originally :) Just keep at it, no matter how good you feel.... :) It can be even better :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

time4me

Post by time4me » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 am

so am I starting again after reading Lucinda's book from Panic to power It has helped me gain a new
need and perspective good luck to us both We can do it

CarolM

Post by CarolM » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 am

Thanks for the responses :) Looking forward to going thru it wall all of you! We can do it!! :D

Crave

Post by Crave » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:02 pm

I am giving this another go myself. I have definitely gained benefit from this program before, and have recently realized that I am still more afraid than I thought I was. So it's time for another go. We can do it!! :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”