new relationship but not sure if going to hurt anybody :/

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
tjzaxxer

new relationship but not sure if going to hurt anybody :/

Post by tjzaxxer » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

ok so im almost in a relationship with a girl that my buddy doesnt want to be with anymore... im not sure if he actually doesnt want to be with her or not but i really want to be with the girl... what should i do??? please give advice for both me and my buddy
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

Iwillbebetter

Re: new relationship but not sure if going to hurt anybody :

Post by Iwillbebetter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 am

That can be so hard. I would say if you are concerned for your friend ship with your "buddy" you may want to talk to him before proceeding any further. Explain to him, from what you can tell he is no longer intersted in her. Let him know you have gained feeling for her, but don't want to just go forth without discussing with him, as you don't want to hurt him or ruin your friendship. If he really isn't over her and just making it appear that way, not talking to him and starting the relationship could ruin the friendship....

goodluck either way.
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 pm

ive done that and he seems to want to go with a different girl but doesnt want to tell the one i like... i need more input for what to do... please???
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm

If you have talked to him, and he really doesn't seem to mind, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. A very good friend of mine recently started dating, someone I had previously (She had actually set us up) We hadn't worked out, he was a good guy, so I had no problem with it.
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:41 pm

either way... they both say they dont want me... im trying to find someone else right now and im so close yet so far... im depressed but im dealing with it as much as i can... thanks for the story and advice... need someone to talk to... will try to be online more often... thanks

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 am

Tim,
I can say from my own personal experience, be careful spending to much time/effort "trying to find someone". I know when I was doing it that way once upon a time, it didn't seem to go that great. I think the best way to "find someone" is to STOP looking! Just focus on you, work on getting better, and before you know it, someone will find you!! :)

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 am

thanks for the advice... i didnt think of it at all so ill just try to go with that advice... thanks again

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 pm

always happy to help :) or at least try :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”