Let the excitement begin!...again

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
TheTimeIsNow

Let the excitement begin!...again

Post by TheTimeIsNow » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:57 am

I started this program Feb 2011 and was doing great. I started to feel so comfortable that I thought I didn't need to do the "work" anymore. I guess over confidence kicked in and here I am again. I got a couple of panic attacks last week. I'm not as scared because I know I've done this before and can do it again. This time I'm jumping in with both feet. I'm starting the program again today. Wish me luck!! For everyone just starting, this is the best program out there. It really works as long as you actually do what the program says. ;)

Iwillbebetter

Re: Let the excitement begin!...again

Post by Iwillbebetter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

we all need "reminders" once in a while. I think really there is so much information to absorb it couldn't hurt doing the program more than once. I could see myself doing it over again, just to learn the things I missed this time. :)

I would wish you luck, but I don't think you need it ;) as you said you did it before, you CAN do it again!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

TheTimeIsNow

Post by TheTimeIsNow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:36 am

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm really excited to go through the program again. This time I'm more focused and I'll be able to absorb more of the information. Good luck to you as well :D

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 am

You are most welcome :) I'm glad for your excitement!! It really is a exciting thing!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Session One

I can't change the past.
I can change my attitude.
I can change my present.
This condition is temporary.
Knowledge is power.
I am intelligent, creative and capable.
I am open to learning new skills.
I am proud of myself for the changes I am making this week.
It's just anxiety.

:)

TheTimeIsNow

Post by TheTimeIsNow » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Amen sista!! Gotta keep going!!! I love my little take along cards :-)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”