Please help i'm scareddd. and confused on session1

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
1254smit

Please help i'm scareddd. and confused on session1

Post by 1254smit » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Alright just a brief story where i am. I stopped taking my medication when i turned 18 in Novemberr. I withdrew a) with no doctor (2 cold turkey so i got withdrawal symptoms. well i have been feeling the physical symptoms alot more now, more the medication let me. I am so scared/alone/sad/ i just want someone that is out there that knows what i am talking about ot just talk me through this. because i'm scared! I have that spacy/unreality feeling allll the time. everyday/allday. It scares me because i have it all day! LIKE IT WONT GO AWAY! ): please help me thru. i have done session 1 4 times, i think i might be ready for sessssion 2. i'm not sureee. please respond to this!

Ron1974

Re: Please help i'm scareddd. and confused on session1

Post by Ron1974 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:49 am

I had that spacy feeling every day and I wondered what was wrong with me. I was scared thinking I was going crazy and I would soon be commited to a mental hospital. I saw doctors and tharipits who had no idea what was wrong all my tests came back normal. It was not until I got this program and realized it was anxiety that was causing my feelings. Now when I feel it comming on I stop and pull out my journal ( I keep it with me at all times and write in it several times a day) and really dig into why I am feeling light headed what am I scared of, is it real my fear or is it what if thinking? Please don't be afraid there are people that care about you and want the best for you. You are a special person that deserves to live free of fear and this program will get you there and the people on this site are here to support you through the process. Please continue to ask questions and stay with it you will get better.
Ron

1254smit

Post by 1254smit » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks ron. I think the hardest thing for me, is the working on this by myself. My boyfriend is here for me, but it feels way different than to have someone to talk to that has had or does have anxiety. I appreciate it! i'm on session two now. I only had one panic attack today, instead of 16 like yesterday. :/

Ron1974

Post by Ron1974 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:06 am

I am glad you had a better day today. My day was not quite as good a yesterday I had a stressful day at work and I could feel a a panic attack comming on so I went out to my truck and wrote in my journal for about 10 min then I went back in. About an hour later I had to do it again. It sucks being like this but I am just hoping that with every new day it will get better and I belive that tomorrow will be better than today. I am just in the begining of the program as well and that also keeps me excited because I belive that we will learn how to manage these feelings better the further we go in the program. I am glad there is someone on here I can talk to and it helps me to write things down. Please feel free to email me anytime if you just need to get things written down and I wish you continued success in the program. My e-mail is billsfaninaz@hotmail.com.
Ron

1254smit

Post by 1254smit » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 pm

I don't use my email. But i'm sorry your day isn't going as weell. Neither did mine... It's like this, i'm in my CMA class, and we are on the Nervous System, and we were talking about anxiety, depression, drugs about theemm. And i just started to feel super spacy, and very overwhelmed. :/ i don't like writing the journals, because i see how many times i write in there and it makes me feel very anxious. :(

Ron1974

Post by Ron1974 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 am

Thats crazy that you are going over the same thing in class that we are struggling with. I understand about the journal thing it just works for me so I do it. My day today was better I listened to my relaxation CD right before I went to work and I think it helped. I am sorry you strugglrd today and I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I am here for you if you ever need to talk.
Ron

1254smit

Post by 1254smit » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Aww you're so nice! But yes, last night was one of the first nights this past week i wasn't anxious to get into bed and go to sleep! YAY! but, i do got to ask. Those relaxation cds work for you? They bore me i fall asleep.. So, i acttually use the Linden method(another anxiety prevention method) relaxation cd, because his voice calms me down. haha. but this cd, it just get me to settle down and i get borred. But i'm glad someone is here to talk to me! We should share our days, everyday. Just like a journal.. Because i actually get calm typing it seems. Maybe? hha. But talk to you in a little bit! Hope your day goes good!

Ron1974

Post by Ron1974 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:55 am

Hey. I am glad you got a good nights sleep. I am going to look up The Linden Method. I am new to all this stuff and I like how the CD clears my mind. I am not sure if long term it will be the answer but I am willing to give it a shot. I drank a monster at work today and I got a little spacy so I am going to try to stay away from them going forward. Other then that it was a good day no major problems to report. I hope you don't mind me asking but I took meds for a little while but I did not feel any better when I took them did they work for you at all? Well I will not bore you anymore. Have a good night and I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow.
Ron

rdurrant

Post by rdurrant » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:35 pm

In the front of the book it suggests 7 days but it is supposed to be your own schedule. How is your relaxation session going? I use it whenever I feel anxious. You should probably go slow to come off but I use a system that has amino acids that could help you through this. Call me if you want some info Dorothy 801-674-3906 Dr. John Gray who did the Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus series compared it to amino acid drips he would get in Europe for $10,000.

1254smit

Post by 1254smit » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Heyy!
Alright for one; Monsters are super bad for you! I haven't had any caffeine in like 5 months! I only have any kind of caffenine when i have migraines or use mideol for girl stuff! But you should def. stay away because itll make you FREAK! And yes i took medications. Fluoxetine, and Bursprione, and i was fluoxetine forever since i was 14, never had problems with anxiety but a couple a year,.. Well i started have problems in August of 2011, i missed the first week of school because i would freak out so bad i would hyperventilate.. So they pu tme on burspirone too! Well, i thought that i didnt need meds, because i felt better, and i withdrew cold turkey and got withdrawal symotoms. ): and now i keep tryin to tell myself i can do this! I don't need medicaiton. I actually get really bad panic attacks about taking ibuprofen/tyneol/ even vitamins! I don't know why ): I'm just scared about how i will feel if it'll make me dizzy?! I'm so retarded. ): But today and yesterday was good. I've been managing real well! (: But iu haven't used my method because i've been doing homework.! How is your day today? I went to church, hung with my dad, and now i'm typing this story book for ya!
I'll rewrtie on here later tonight because i usually panic then, and it calms me to type. (:

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”