I just started the program yesterday

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Rsmry

I just started the program yesterday

Post by Rsmry » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi, I'm so happy I found this program, and I hope so much it can help save me. I have listened to the first lesson and did the work book, I also have listened to the relaxation tape a couple times. So I'm getting started and I'm very hopeful. My problem is this. I got the vitamins call Renew when I ordered the program they came with it. BUT I'm afraid to take them I always worry that pills will make me feel strange (or more strange). Have anyone of you takin them? They sound great from reading the box but I just can seem to swallow them. I want this to work for me and anything I can do, I will. Thanks for any advice.

Iwillbebetter

Re: I just started the program yesterday

Post by Iwillbebetter » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 am

Rsmy, this program can help you as long as you have the determination and patience!! :) My 1st attempt with the program I did use the suppliments and I didn't notice any side effects or any strange feelings. I think they did help a little. I was actually just thinking about them and starting that up again also. Will probably wait until I get to the eating/excersize session.

Well congratulations on the program!! It can help you to do amazing things. The thing is, this can only help and guide, ultimatly you have to do the work and make the changes!!! :) It's one of the most amazing feelings when you do!!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Rsmry

Post by Rsmry » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks Iwillbebetter. I have a good feeling about this program. I feel I'm ready to give it everything I have. I want to feel better so bad. I think I have alittle more hope. And I cant wait to see what living a quality life is like. I'm so tired of being scared of doing things, your reply helped. Thanks again. And Merry Christmas. Hope to talk again.

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:40 pm

We're here for you Rsmry, so glad you're starting the program. :) I've never taken Renew because it didn't come with my package, but if it came with the program I'm sure it's good. Talk to you soon!

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:08 am

you are most welcome Rsmry. I know what you mean, starting the program can be VERY exciting. I remember the feeling I had when I first started. Realizing there is hope!! :) Just keep that determination!!! :) Remember it's not the speed you go but the direction that counts!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:41 am

Hi i have been taking the renew vitamins 4 months now and i love them, they give me energy and they make u fill calmer. no side effects at all for me, but i do know i can tell if i have forgotten to take them for a day . :D

Rsmry

Post by Rsmry » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 am

Thank you Ladybug, Think I will try them. After Chritmas I feel like I need something :? ... For some reason the relaxation tape was hard to hear last night my brain just wont shut off. Thanks for the reply.
"It's not the speed you go but the direction that counts!!" I think I will repeat that in my head serval times Thanks Iwillbebetter. I'm still winning this war. I will be better :D ... Perspectivegirl thanks for your support it feels good not to be alone in this fight.

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:26 am

Rsmy - Let me know how you do with them. I did a little re-search when I had first gotten them as I was worried to take them (I get worried to even take a vitamin) but they seemed ok. I will be re-starting mine also. The more I have thought about it, I think they did help a bit. :)
Glad you are still winning the war!! Yes you will be better!!! :) And alone you are NOT!!! :)

Rsmry

Post by Rsmry » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:22 am

Iwillbebetter I tried the "renew" It was fine :) . I have alittle more energy not the nervious kind. and I think they might even be good for me :lol: . On to session 2!

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:56 am

Rsmry,
Good for you!! It took me a bit longer than that to try on my first time around!! Glad to hear they are helpful to you!!
Onward away :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”