Second time around!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
mosaic1989

Re: Second time around!

Post by mosaic1989 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Well I haven't recieved my new CDs but getting out the old ones anyway. They are reminding me of a lot of things I forgot, and I realized before that the first time I was really doubting whether this would work or not. But it can work a lot of that is up to me I have to trust in the wisdom that lies before me. The CD Feel better Fast is also a good resourse that I never knew was there before, lots of good reminders. I'm not going to try to do this perfectly or even be totally transformed in 12 weeks, I know me and I have to take this in over and over. And I still will have some bad days, days I am definitly not proud of myself, and some good days. I have to remember there is no failure in this course of study it will always be there to go back to. Today wasn't such a good day, had some worries but I'm feeling better and tomorrow will be better. I think sometimes the bad days can catapult us into a better frame of mind tomorrow or the next. Still will be nice when I get the updating CD's will give a definite starting point. Take care all.

Laur22

Post by Laur22 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Sydney- Good for you!! It doesn't matter how many times it takes you, at least you are doing something about it! I also just started my second time today! I was in really bad shape this summer and bought the program, listened to most of the cd's but didn't really take it seriously with following the steps. Some of the things stuck and I do use them on an almost daily basis, but I thought that I owe it to myself to get better and really take charge of it and get my life back.
So I congratulate you and wish you nothing but the best!! It is hard for all of us in the beginning, they even say that. It's hard to truly recognize that this is how we are and to really accept it. But you have to go through the bad to get to the good.

Good luck, you got this :)

mosaic1989

Post by mosaic1989 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:25 pm

well I was about to give up on getting the updated package. But I finally got it today, I know this will work if I believe in it and have a better attitude. I'm evolving in my attitudes and can see the doubts I had last time. I took all my journal entries out of my notebook and starting fresh. I just know I have to do this, this is all good information. And now maybe when I get stuck I can call in and get support. SO I'm excited and for all of us that this is the 2nd or 3rd or such we can do it. I was having a lot of anxiety last night and got on my exercise bike while I was listening to session two. I have restless legs so the bike helps. I found going through the welcome CD helped me too, reminded me of some good things. So here we go. Step by step we can get there. Thanks everyone. :D

TheTimeIsNow

Post by TheTimeIsNow » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm

My second time too!!! I thought I was cured because I did so great the first time. So I started slacking and getting just a little too comfortable :roll: So here I am again but nearly as bad as I was before. Still scared and doubt myself at times, but I have so much faith that if I follow this program, I'll succeed. That's why I'm on the peer support. I didn't do that the first time and it helps to know that we're not alone. Good luck to everyone!! :)

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”