NEED A FRIEND TO CONFIDE IN!!!!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
faith36

NEED A FRIEND TO CONFIDE IN!!!!

Post by faith36 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 pm

I HAVE BEEN ON THE PROGRAM JUST THROUGH SESSION 1 AND I FOUND OUT THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING WITH DEPRESSION AND OCD AND ANXIETY BUT IT ALWAYS HELPS TO HAVE A FREIND THAT IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING TO.MY EMAIL IS faithfully36@live.com.I WOULD APPRECIATE ENY INPUT OR JUST A FRIENDLY EAR TO LISTEN.

gtgrace

Re: NEED A FRIEND TO CONFIDE IN!!!!

Post by gtgrace » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi, I too am new, I took the test and found realized that It is as bad as I thought. I didn't realized how controlling I had to be, but I was definitely aware that I avoided people, social events, etc. because of anxiety, I always talked myself out of going places, doing things, getting out of bed, whew!!!This has been happening for years, how sad :( But now thank To God and to him the Glory the renewing of the mind as he refers to it, has helped me understand that my joy, my life, who I really am was stolen from me with these inner sickening, dark thoughts. Let us be free my friend, let us hear the truth about who we are, wonderfully and fearfully made by the Great Creator of all things. :lol:

MichelleParr

Re: NEED A FRIEND TO CONFIDE IN!!!!

Post by MichelleParr » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:26 am

Hello, I am new too. I find it difficult to have friends because they want to do stuff and I have to make excuses why I can not go places. I feel bad, even to the ones I explained the problem to. After awhile they get bored of not being able to do fun things together. :(

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”