help??? Please?????

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
tjzaxxer

help??? Please?????

Post by tjzaxxer » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

hey i'm tim and i've been having trouble controling my feelings; and to tell the truth it's kinda scary and i'm afraid :cry: . i've been hating myself for so many reasons, depressed, and heart-broken, yet still in love with my ex. please help.
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

mj44

Re: help??? Please?????

Post by mj44 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 pm

i understand..u dont know what to do right....u wake up with anxiety and you go to sleep depressed u wonder when will it all stop and why it wont go away....ive been there buddy....sometimes i feel very alone...sometimes i cant beleive i messed up my mind so badly...sometimes i dont know why i feel certain ways...but what i do know is i want to beat this anxiety and depression and so do u and i will be here with u pal anytime u need me :)

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 pm

status update: today im sick, depressed and feeling really alone because of not seeing people outside of my family. i cant help but think strangly today. give advice please.
Light and Darkness will show your true path. Don't stray away from either of them

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:31 am

i still partway cry myself to sleep ever since my gf broke up with me; and ever since then, i have been full of depression and anxiety. she and i would have gone out for 2 months but she broke up with me 4 days before.... while i was on my way back from vacation even. right now, im just depressed, anxious and angry. now i have to go cry myself to sleep yet again. good night :cry:

mj44

Post by mj44 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:45 pm

tj if u really want help u can talk to me....i had left someone after 3 1/2 years...it was very hard and i was afraid i could never find someone else....but the truth is if she was meant for u she would be with u now...think for one second what if u found someone else? someone who would love u for u and wants to be with u? maybe this is a blessing and u will find someone who wants to be with you...u sound like u have a good heart and what ive learned is keep that good heart and good things will happen i promise you...it will only get better u just have to believe in urself

tjzaxxer

Post by tjzaxxer » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 pm

my feelings are about to get WAY WORSE in a few days or sooner... my friends are barely helping me nd i think im going to "hit the bottom" soon cuz of hurting myself... please help me :*(

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”