new member freakin out!!!! My fear=alone with me!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
pepsilover

new member freakin out!!!! My fear=alone with me!

Post by pepsilover » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi,
Call me pepsi,
I mean decaf/sugar free.
Just received the program, freaking out cuz it seems like alot to do and remember, my memory is real bad.
PROBLEM: my anxiety attacks are first thing in the morning as soon as I wake up and I fear being alone and in my house.
Not sure if this program covers how to beat this one.
I suffer from heat sickness and where I live is too hot outside, so I run around exhausting myself daily with errands and indoor stuff. I have no friends, too many hurts. The love of my life is my grandaughter who I watch 3 x a week. I started having panick attacks 3 months ago when for the first time in 6 years my doc changed my anti/dep. med. I tried 5 others which I only got worse and now I'm back on the old one. I also stopped HRT for menoppause after 5 years cuz I read side effects of that were nervousness. I quit all my vitamins and even laxatives as they have stool softners.
I need help/friends/a support group for anxiety/someone to call/and a life coach.
Any takers???
pepsilover

ms2ndchance

Re: new member freakin out!!!! My fear=alone with me!

Post by ms2ndchance » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Hello Pepsilover,

I am 23 years of age and have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks since the age of 12. I too need someone to talk to who understands what I am going through. Maybe we could help each other. I hope to hear from you soon.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi Pepsi Welcome! Yes, this Program will help you. I am off of my Antideps now for 8 months. It has been a struggle, but I don't feel just yet to hand in the towel and go back on them. I don't like their side effects and I can't judge totally if any depression that I suffer from isn't warranted by the problems I am having.

I'm going through Menopause and I don't take HRT now because it does cause me to be nervous. I do use Estrace occasionally, but I can tell a difference when I'm not using it as often. My Dr won't give me a prescription for the compounded Progesterone cream. He says the pill form is the most effective. Right now I don't go the rounds with the DRs anymore since we don't have health insurance and HRT pill form is around $100.00 or the Estrace is $85.00 or more, can't recall. So I see what I can do on my own. My Grandmother lived to be 87 years old I don't think she used HRT. So that is where I would like to see the studies of woman over 56 to see who takes HRT or not and how healthy they are doing without them.

I don't take vitamins, unless I feel that I can handle the anxiety or upset stomach they cause. I try to eat good foods that have vitamins in them. I would like to take vitamins if my gut would remain calm. So any tips on that would be appreciated. Ever since I've been off of A/D's I don't need anything to help in way of stoolsofteners, etc. I have to be careful about eating the whole wheat bread with all the extra grain in it. Anti-depressants use to make me constipated and have dry mouth.

I'm always around here if you want to PM me. Also, others have posted about being alone in their house. I have missed feelings about that as the people in my house sometimes makes me have anxiety, but things are much better, not super though. Otherwise, I don't have problems going places and being with people. I do have difficulty concentrating and that is where I will evaluate if I need to go back on AD's or not, or if it is an aging thing or anxiety caused condition. Also, I might or have allergies and I've been doing a lot of yard work with weed seeds floating around. So not sure what is the cause. Paislee :mrgreen:

pepsilover

Post by pepsilover » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Hey friend,
how are you? Fill me in on your latest.
pepsilover

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”