WHY?! - 19 year old male

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
britni2290

Re: WHY?! - 19 year old male

Post by britni2290 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Whenever I'm starting to have anxiety I constantly check my heart rate too =/ I'm always worried it's going too fast or too slow.

clavenglaven

Post by clavenglaven » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Ya I know what you mean guys, I may not be 19 but I am 25 and have suffered from anxiety and depression since I was 19. I have been playing prescription roulette the last 6 years and it has been hell. I just started this program and was actually thinking of returning it but I think maybe the girl on the phone convinced me not to. It just all seems like it is too bogus I guess. Plus I get super busy with school and work all the time.

Chessware

Post by Chessware » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:50 pm

No doubt it took a lot of courgage for you to join the program in the first place. Most people your age; especially guys, would NEVER admit to having any type of depression or anxiety.
My 16 year old son recently confided in me about being depressed. At first I was somewhat surprised but the more I thought about it it seemed to make sense. There is a history of depression on his mother's side as well as mine; and I have been suffering from anxiety for most of my life.
I ordered the program for the both of us. I'm sick and tired of feeling so bad all the time and I definitely don't want my son to grow up feeling like me. He deserves so much more.

Chess

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”