Do people use this?

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
crusader

Do people use this?

Post by crusader » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Im new to the program and to this site. I see a lot of veiws but not a lot of posts. I have also sent out a lot of replies and not gotten many back. I need to speak to a coach on here and have sent out messages with no responds. sadly im not getting the support the program said i'd get. I'm scared im waisting my money =/ I would like someone to talk to that understand this condition... maybe goes through the program with me so we both know we are doing it right. I actually got the program in the mail on my birthday! i felt amazing that day and the next few days after. all the way up until last night. then i had a little anxiety. but i did talk to my family again,idk it seems like i cant handle stress or conflict at all anymore and thats no way to live. i use to be able to handle anything! Now the second it hits ANXIETY! boom...i have to be able to handle things better. life has conflict, life has tuff decisions to be made... I have to beat this thing and get back to my old self again.

Lavokian

Re: Do people use this?

Post by Lavokian » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi Crusader, im new too ill be on the minichat, i just took the test and it was right on, so chat with me if ud like.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”