Need a buddy!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
pepsilover

Re: Need a buddy!

Post by pepsilover » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi,
Call me pepsilover.
I just started today and not doing to well. I know I'm not sopose to say that because it becomes reality but it's ruff. I gotta a 3 1/2 year old around all day so havent done much of it and probably wont. when i'm alone my wall close in. I need a buddy every day too!

suzo315

Post by suzo315 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Hello gogators,
I too could use a buddy to communicate with on a daily basis. We have a lot in common, I too am a mother, wife, Christian and have battled this for many years. With the one exception that a couple of years ago I tried to self medicate with alcohol and that nearly destroyed my life and my family. Overcoming the alcohol was difficult but I was still left the the whole reason I started drinking to begin with. Thus I start this program. Look forward to hearing your success.

crusader

Post by crusader » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:34 am

is it normal for me to feel like or fear im going crazy or going to in the futur...i dont fear death and im not embarassed of people knowing. my anxiety seems better or the panic attck part but now i have this horrible fear that im going to go crazy...just snap and wind up in a mental inst... i cry when i think about it... will that happen to me???

mrben65

Post by mrben65 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:09 am

Count me in. I'm starting on week 1. Day 2. We'll do this together.

Ben
Ben

Lexi*J

Post by Lexi*J » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

crusader wrote:How do you get a coach or someone to call you??? Im new to this. I have had anxiety off and on since i was 15 and im 29 now. It just recently came back again with a lot of new symtoms... my anxiety attacks can last up to 4 hours at times and sometimes it takes days afterwards to feel somewhat normal again. my biggest fear is that it will come one time and stay forever. im hoping this program helps me relize that cant happen and teaches me how to relax and just live life! I to am christian and have a strong faith in God. I also felt this was bringing me closer to God. Which I am thankful for but I need to live my life and my anxiety is holding me back. If anyone has any information that may help me please e mail me. christymerrill2011@yahoo.com thank you!!!

I have also had anxiety and depression on and off - mine first started when I was 16 and I think Joel Osteen is awesome!!!
Breathe

Lexi*J

Post by Lexi*J » Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm

gogators wrote:Crusader -
Once I bought the program, they just called me and asked me how my first week went. I was having a bit of a bad day, so I figured it was God helping me out. They set up an appointment with a coach to call me. I bought the entire program at once. I don't know if that makes a difference. I love Joel Osteen! I also love Charles Stanley http://www.intouch.org. Great sermons. I have had the priviledge of hearing him preach in Atlanta several times. Great man! Hope you have a great day!

I also enjoy watching Charles Stanley and Joel Osteen. I just found out that I could get subscribe to them on iTunes for free. That was a great thing to find out. I want to say thank you to God for showing me that.
Breathe

ahight

Post by ahight » Thu May 24, 2012 9:51 pm

I would love to be your buddy also! This is my second time attempting the program and I am very scared & I was actually just telling my husband how nice it would be to have someone to walk along side with on this hard journey. A little bit about myself, I am 22, I have been married for 4 years & am a mother of 2 young babies, ages 2 & 3. I have been suffering from anxiety all my life but it didn't get bad until about 5 yrs ago & now it has become almost completely debilitating. I avoid doing a lot of things, it effects what my family can eat, where we can go, how far we can drive the jobs my husband can work. It is terrible and I am TIRED of living this way, it is completely exhausting. If you would please let me join y'all on this journey that would be amazing!! Let's kick this anxieties butt!!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”