Just started July 4th...Nauseous....why?

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
dana11

Just started July 4th...Nauseous....why?

Post by dana11 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 pm

I just started the program on July 4th. I will have a new reason to celebrate "Independence Day " each year now!
I have been taking the "Good Days" supplement since day one and was wondering if this is where my nausea is coming from. I've never felt like this before. I also have gone off of my anti-anxiety med. (clonazepam .5 once a day) since day 2. I was ready for this and have been doing well, other than feeling nauseous. Is there anyone out there with this experience? Should I stop the supplement? Any help is appreciated!

mmwillie928

Re: Just started July 4th...Nauseous....why?

Post by mmwillie928 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 pm

could be different reasons. as someone who is untrained and guessing, maybe has something to do with just getting off anti-anxiety meds, maybe something in Good Days supplement doesn't agree with you. but before you make any decisions or go with anything someone like me would tell you, check with your doctor. also, maybe call the Mid-West Center and see if a professional there might know of anything in the supplement might bother some people. and maybe it will go away too. maybe the nausea is nerves related. but like i said, talk to a doctor about what could possibly be causing that.
by the way, congrats on your start to the program and your independence. this program is truly a great way to go. i have been through it once already and am going through it again. it has helped me more than anything else i have tried. it is encouraging. and remember to be patient with yourself and the program.
feel free to write me anytime if you like. i don't come on here a lot, but when i do i would be happy to write back.
Matt

Kait

Re: Just started July 4th...Nauseous....why?

Post by Kait » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 am

Dana11, I agree with Matt...it could be a number of things/combinations.
In my personal experience, I can get nauseous from eating the same stuff I always eat, or no apparent reason.
But I do remember when I weened off meds two years ago, I was a little extra nauseous. Maybe try to do one or the other for now. Best of luck! :D

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”