Session 1 Homework Question

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
stix

Session 1 Homework Question

Post by stix » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 pm

I posted this a couple of days ago, but I haven't found a response yet. I'd be thankful if you can help.

Is the workbook they refer to on the CDs the same as the "Session 1-4 Guidebook?" Other than filling out a couple of pages (pages 4 and 5 and the Anxiety Evaluation Survey), I don't understand what the homework is for this session. Is it the "Action Assignments" that are described as "not required course-work?" I'd appreciate someone letting me know if I am missing something.

Thanks

MC Grace

Re: Session 1 Homework Question

Post by MC Grace » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi Stix,

Good for you for picking up the program. . . . I am excited for you. . . . there is so much that you will gain from the experience.

I don't actually have the materials in front of me--it's been a few years since I've gone through the program. But I think you need to post this question in the General section. . . maybe the staff will notice.

Otherwise, give them a quick call, maybe? In any case, keep up with the other stuff--eventually you'll figure it out.

The workbook exercises can be very revealing . . . but if i remember correctly, they're not particularly time consuming. Good luck!

yIcnow

Re: Session 1 Homework Question

Post by yIcnow » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Hello Stix,

Did you get an answer to your question?

I don't have the same guidebook you mention, but there are some "Put It In Practice" activities in mine. I have been trying to follow-up with these as I am trying to be as thorough as possible. We all want the same thing: a better, more fulfilled life; as free (as possible) from anxiety and depression. So whatever it takes! let's do it.

Also, you could try calling the number given for help in getting started: 800/511-8999. I bet they have the definitive answer.

Good luck and hang in-there,

yIcnow

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”