New Beginning

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
aberaxis

New Beginning

Post by aberaxis » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Today is my first day at the program. I have struggled with alcoholism, anxiety and depression for 2 years. I have spent thousands of dollars and yet I still feel the same. I am optimistic that this program will be the key to providing me with the skills and new thinking to change my life. The commercial and materials I received are EXACTLY the way I feel. When I read and heard the information, I was shocked that this is happening to others and someone has provided a detailed outlook of what I am experiencing. I have tried to explain it to others and to no avail do they comprehend the magnitude of my atrocity. Here is to my future and I hope the coin has finally began to turn.

yeattabake

Re: New Beginning

Post by yeattabake » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 pm

hello, i have struggled with anxiety all my life and with depression for the last 15 years. I also srruggled with the disease of addiction since i was 11 years old. i am 41 now. I recently detoxed off suboxone(opiate like) benzo's and nicotine. It was a living hell. thank GOD I made it through. I just recently bought this program and this is my first post. I am sober today by the grace of God. and i am excited about this program. Everybody keep up the Good work! were all here for the same reason. We no longer have to suffer. Yeattabake 8-)

Kait

Re: New Beginning

Post by Kait » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Aberaxis, welcome! I too struggle with alcoholism and anxiety, this program does indeed work! :)
I too have found few people in my life, who 'get this stuff' but a slew of them on this forum who feel the exact same way, best of luck!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”