Implementing skills in Session 1

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Tifinage

Implementing skills in Session 1

Post by Tifinage » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey guys,

I have been reading the recommended schedule for the week and week 5 says that in session 1 they suggest that you speak to yourself with respect and catch yourself using disrespectful tones, I do not recall this being talked about in session 1. Does anyone know when they discussed this is sesion 1?

Thank you,

Tiffany

yeattabake

Re: Implementing skills in Session 1

Post by yeattabake » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

hey brother they could be talking about your session one carry along card. I believe it says something similiar like the attitude and negative thoughts that encourage anxiety. Im not quite finished with session one though. 8-)

finallyhere

Re: Implementing skills in Session 1

Post by finallyhere » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 pm

I remember it from the Jump Start disk, maybe the second point they covered, and it is on page 1-1, last sentence on the page and I believe I remember hearing it on the session 1 disk. But then I just finished that disk, sound like you listened to it a while ago.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”