new to the program*

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
natasha90

new to the program*

Post by natasha90 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:52 am

hello everyone,
ny name is natasha, 21 years old.
I have been battling GAD and depression since i was 14. I have been on so many medications i cant keep count and i have been hospitalized at least 4 times. My mother bought the program for herself then pasted it on to me when i started becoming housebound. I havent drove my car(alone) in 2 weeks. I go to and from work and thats it! Im on session 1 and am feeling uplifted about the days to come. I have been having at least 3 panic attacks a week. I actually talked myself out of one at work yesterday, so that was great for me!! My main concern im having right now is of course becoming crazy due to all my negative thought, which keep me awake..i have been up 24 hours:(....Anyways if anyone has any uplifting stories or idea's for me during this journey im about to take, i greatly appreciate it:)
thank you all
natasha

GeorgiaMtnMutts

Re: new to the program*

Post by GeorgiaMtnMutts » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

I think it's fabulous that you are doing something positive to help yourself already at your age. I am 52 and waited too long, so be proud that you are recognizing it! Also, you are very smart to figure out how to make all your writing in pink, as I tried and only part of it came out! :o) I love pink, but mine is a little darker, so we'll be the pink ladies together!
I am working on session 1 now, and have to go back to it, but all I can say is, You Go, Girl!

Paisleegreen

Re: new to the program*

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Good for you, Natasha! Yes, I like the color pink and purple as well. Glad you are here and you will get better as you use the program. You are lucky to get it from your mother. I got my first CDs from my sister w/o the workbook, but I recently was able to buy someone else's full program through the internet. Anyway, Good Job on working through your panic attack while at work. You can do it! :mrgreen: Paislee :mrgreen:

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”