Panic Attack Right Now

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Doodlebug082492

Panic Attack Right Now

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm

I started getting really nauseas and that kinda made my nerves get upset and so now I'm even more nauseas... I'm physically so tired of having panic attacks, so tonight i'm not going to let it get bad.... Ok, so I'm having some uneasy nerves and thoughts... But people, I AM SOOOOOOOO TIRED OF WORRYING ABOUT THINGS THAT I CANNOT CONTROL... So tonight whatever happens to me whether my fear of throwing up actually does happen, I'm not going to let it get to me tonight... I'm not.. I've been taking deep breaths and writing in my journal and writing my thoughts down..... THERE IS HOPE FOR US ALL, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!
~Doodlebug

CarolM

Re: Panic Attack Right Now

Post by CarolM » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:49 am

I know what you mean with your fear of throwing up. I have that same fear. Hope you are feeling a little better. I had a terrible bout with nausea from my nerves. I carried a thermos of ginger tea with me and sipped on it. Ginger is suppose to be very good for nausea. it took time but it did subside. You'll get passed the nausea, my doc told me whenever i felt nausea to get busy doing something else and tell myself to ignore it, that it wasn't anything to worry about. it seemed impossible but it did eventually go away. Just remember the nausea will pass.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”