Symptoms Please Read

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Doodlebug082492

Symptoms Please Read

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 pm

One minute, I'm having a hot flash, then the next minute i'm cold and my skin feels weird like pins and needles?!!!! What's wrong with me? Is this normal with anxiety?

Paisleegreen

Re: Symptoms Please Read

Post by Paisleegreen » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 pm

I feel the same symptoms, I don't know if is is Menopause or anxiety.... :roll: Paislee :mrgreen:

Doodlebug082492

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:34 pm

But i've never felt these symptoms... Does this sound like a symptom of a fever?? And does everybody throw up when they have a fever?

badey

Post by badey » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 pm

doodlebug,

I don't know if this helps, but throughout the time that I have had serious anxiety issues, I have experienced ALL KINDS of symptoms that I had never experienced before. I have experienced the hot feeling followed by chills (and literally about 60 or 70 others). I have not vomited as a result of the anxiety, but have come very close. I still experience new symptoms occasionally.

ohio77

Post by ohio77 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 pm

doodlebug,
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for years. Although I am on Zoloft, I have been getting panic attacks again. I just started this program and I am really hoping that it helps. As far as your symptoms, I have had those hot flashes before. I would feel like I was burning up from the inside and it went through my whole body. I wake up in the middle of the night at times with these attacks and have laid in front of a fan on high. One night during the winter I had one I went downstairs, put a fan in front of my open patio door on high to cool me off. I think everyone with anxiety/panic are affected differently but I am feeling new symptoms now that I hadn't before. I hope you are feeling better.

LiannaMichelle

Post by LiannaMichelle » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 am

I have definitely experienced this! I'm 27 and was convinced I was going through menopause!... until I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder. This was the cause of one of my several visits to the doctor! Now I have come to realize that probably 99.9% of my strange body symptoms are just from anxiety. I have to remind myself of this daily. Otherwise I continue to get more anxious about what could possibly be wrong with me! Thank you for posting this. Its comforting to know I am not alone in this symptom.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”