New Start!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Doodlebug082492

New Start!

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Hey everybody!!! This is my third time restarting this program.... Does anybody feel like it's hard to stick with this program because they feel hopeless and like it's not going to work? Well that's me.. I start over w/ a new mindset thinking positive things and like maybe this time is the time things will kick in... I feel really lonely right now and just need some motivation or something... I just got done listening to my relaxation session and that gave me a little positive energy.. Hopefully, I won't have to restart anymore and I can just continue on in this program...
~Doodlebug

Paisleegreen

Re: New Start!

Post by Paisleegreen » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi doodle bug, I wouldn't keep restarting, maybe move on to the next session and glean what you can. Then go back when you feel ready. Many of us have gone through the program and then go back to what we need to work on, at least this works for me.

Plus when I came here I didn't have the program, I later got the CDs from my sister but not the workbook. I had already gone through Dr David Burns 10 Steps to Self Esteem work book. It really helped me to feel better, enough so that I weaned off my antidepressant. It took some surprising behavior by some family members that caused me to have a panic attack, so that is what brought me here after my sister told me about Lucinda and Anxiety. This was a new concept for me. Paislee :mrgreen:

Doodlebug082492

Re: New Start!

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Yeah, i kinda hated starting over... But when I first got this program the first 3 sessions made a huge difference... So for some reason I feel like if I just start over, it will repeat and help me:( I'm so desperate for relief right now...

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”