I just started session 1 and I have a question..

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
sktb0007

I just started session 1 and I have a question..

Post by sktb0007 » Wed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi everyone Im really happy to join you in our journey of becoming anxiety/depression/fear free!

When I was listening to session 1, Lucinda mentions that she used to have a fear of getting on boats because she needed to have a restroom near by (she had IBS and when she had anxiety, she would get diarrhea). I was really hoping to hear more about her story, and how she overcame that, but it was a very short-lived talk about it. I was wondering if there is any posts that you could point me to, or articles, etc on how she overcame it because like her, i have the same problem. Or, does she talk about this more in upcoming sessions? It really pertains to me and my situation and knowing that she overcame it gives me hope, but I'd like to know more about her situation and dealing with it, or similar stories of people with the same issue.

Thank you so much in advance and I cant wait to get to session two! I'm feeling inspired and motivated. I can't wait to learn how to rid myself of this fear!

grace-restored

Re: I just started session 1 and I have a question..

Post by grace-restored » Mon May 23, 2011 1:05 am

Greetings, i just started session one also, and like you can relate to Lucinda's boat anxiety due to IBS body symptoms and anxiety. I am feeling very optomistic about using this material to get past a life time of intermittent anxiety issues, and hope to see you on our journey :D

All the best...........grace
~Grace~

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”