Sick all the time

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
inspired2change1

Sick all the time

Post by inspired2change1 » Sat May 14, 2011 12:42 am

I am new to the program, I have depression and anxiety big time, I feel sick all the time, and I do mean all the time, I never feel good, Im sick to my stomach, headaches, anxious, tired, just misereable all the time, sometimes I feel like I am worthless, I am tired of feelong this way, I want to feel good again.. :(

vickiesunshine11

Re: Sick all the time

Post by vickiesunshine11 » Mon May 16, 2011 1:56 pm

hi my name is vickie! don't worry i feel the same way, i am 28 and had my first panic attack when i was 19, it was awful i had no clue what was going on, and of course they got worse! i have had a few good years, but it does feel hopeless you're not alone.=)
i'm sure you get the snowball affect like i do.....i will see a doctor, they will do all kinds of tests, blood work, and then i go home and think of something else i could worry about or might have ! then i think i'm going crazy.... i bet you feel the exact same way, and believe me you are not alone....!! i hope it helps to know millions of others feel the same way, please contact me if you ever want to chat

GeorgiaMtnMutts

Post by GeorgiaMtnMutts » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 pm

I have that, too, and have been going through it since I was 36 ... well, actually before that, but didn't let it overtake me until then, and I'm 52 now. Have gotten better and then get worse again, and the whole doctor thing really makes me spin, because of that whole testing, then no definitive results, etc. I do have physical problems, but know that they'd be so much better if I could get the panic attacks, etc. under control. So - you are definitely not alone!

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 am

Well it is good to know others are having the same symptoms I get. I'm just amazed at how long or early you guys have suffered from them. I guess my anxiety just goes into a depression and then I've worked it out. But only had my first full blown panic attack last year. So it was quite scary and caused me to really go through the whole gamut of what is wrong with me and see Drs etc. I had been on anti-depressants for about 10 years and then weaned off of them. Then it was 2 months after that, that I had my first panic attack.

Tried to take an antidepressant again and it was just too energizing, it would scare me. So I've managed to be totally free of any type of anti-depressant for 6 months now. It has been very hard as I work out trying to feel better without them. Anxious feelings are not fun. But this program has been helping me a lot. paislee :mrgreen:

jiadongpeng

Post by jiadongpeng » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:30 am

[url=http://www.professionalplus2010.com]office Professional[/url]
[url=http://www.coachoutletshophandbags.com]Coach Outlet Online Stores[/url]

hotgirl

Post by hotgirl » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 pm

I always have new symptoms. my doctor thinks im crazy. she refered me to a therapist and mental doc. im goin to see them but they just want to stick me on prozac and call it a day. i am tryin the prozac but its not working. side effects always seem to be my problem. i hate being or feeling sick all the time.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”