Please..how do you feel when you have a panic attack?

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
crusader

Re: Please..how do you feel when you have a panic attack?

Post by crusader » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Mine come on sometimes for no reason. i start to feel tingly and nervous...out of it, like im going to pass out. dizzy or unbalanced upset stomach and cant focus also hot flashes or flushed...just odd and like i am going to die. sometimes it last an hour sometimes (mostly) four or more off and on. then the next few days or week i have to get use to how i feel( out of it) and/or really nervous and paranoid. iv been going through this for 13 years...just now started having new symptoms this time around. went to the ER last time and they did a full blood test and nothing... which is what i though but it didnt calm me down like before and i didnt know why. well i looked at everything else that had just happened and it explained a lot of why. I felt empty this time also. like i couldnt love or smile without it feeling fake... bad thoughts... they would scare me and i would think i was going crazy. of course i wasnt because people who are truely going insain dont relize it. So as long as i realize im crazy its ok lol really though this condition is treatable (the most treatable) and common! very common, no body has died from it. None of us will. it will pass. we are all taking steps to make this better! if anyone else feels this way. has the symptoms i have expecially the nervousness and emptiness thing can you let me know. just so i know its normal to be that abnormal haha christymerrill2011@yahoo.com or here. Thank you and God bless

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”